Ways to Donate Food
There are many ways to help us fill the shelves
Here’s how you can host a Food Drive to support the Pantry!
Despite being one of the wealthiest counties in the state, DuPage also has thousands of residents at risk of hunger. Help the Pantry “make hunger history!”
Here’s all you have to do:
- Register your food drive at least one week in advance (click link on the right)
- Arrange to stop by the Pantry to pick up your promo materials including:
- Yard signs
- Bins to collect food
- Receipts for donors
- Promote your food drive via emails and Facebook (spread the word!)
- Include our most needed items list (updated every week on our website homepage)
- Host your food drive – make sure to give receipts to all donors
- Drop off the food you collected at the Pantry
- Send photos of your Food Drive to the Pantry so we can post on Facebook
2022 Community Food Drives
Check the homepage for most needed items....
- Glen Ellyn Park District: 6/29, 7/27, 8/24, 9/21, 10/21, 11/23 & 12/22
- Drop at the Pantry: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 1pm
- St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, 393 N. Main St., Glen Ellyn; June 25 from 9-11 a.m.