Ways to Donate Food
Here’s how you can host a Food Drive to support the Pantry!
- Register your food drive at least one week in advance (click link on the right)
- Arrange to stop by the Pantry to pick up your promo materials including:
- Yard signs
- Bins to collect food
- Receipts for donors
- Promote your food drive via emails and Facebook (spread the word!)
- Include our most needed items list (updated every week on our website homepage)
- Host your food drive – make sure to give receipts to all donors
- Drop off the food you collected at the Pantry
- Send photos of your Food Drive to the Pantry so we can post on Facebook
Family Food Drive for the Holiday
Here’s a great family project to help the Pantry over the holidays! Collect a different food item each day of Advent (Nov. 28 to Dec. 24). Drop your donations at your church during Christmas services or to the Glen Ellyn Food Pantry, Jan. 3 – 7, 2022 between 9-11 AM each day.
All the details plus a “Good Foods Word Search” are on the 2021 Advent Calendar.