We simply could not do what we do without the unwavering support of our over 400 volunteers who work tirelessly 5 days per week to help us MAKE HUNGER HISTORY in our community. Stop by … come see us in action … We would love to have you part of our volunteer team!
- Board of Directors
- Represent your Church on our Board of Directors, or as a Community Representative, as positions become available.
- Food Recovery
- Pick-Up and/or sort food donated by our local retail partners.
- Client Relations
- Work in the Pantry helping clients make food choices that fit their needs, interest and lifestyle.
- Inventory Control
- Stock shelves and rotate inventory with items from donations and food bank purchases.
- NIFB Delivery
- Assist in unloading weekly Food Bank delivery
- Community Service Opportunity
- Volunteer to fulfill Community Service requirements, as positions become available.
We hope you will decide to volunteer with our Pantry!